About South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards’ 2021
Medilinks India aim to publicly recognise and celebrate the achievements of people and organisation who have made an outstanding contribution to Health Services and Business. Showcase achievements in Health Sector. Inspire others to achieve Excellence in providing Health Services. Encouraging others in promoting Health & awareness.
Medilinks India, a rapid growing management consulting company is introducing prestigious South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2021 for the Healthcare giants and leading specialists contributed in paradigm shift of Healthcare Sectors across South Asia Pacific Region. This is to recognise them for their contribution in the current scenerio where Indian Health Sector is developing day by day, it is a necessity to bring technology, ideas appreciations on the platform where it should be discussed to contribute Awareness. Thus, Medilinks India is proud to organise this event in the interest of Health Care Sector and public.
If you were to accept the nomination, the next steps would include providing supporting information, and extensive research conducting by our experienced Brands Council Ratings & Review team ready for our judging panel to assess within the coming weeks. To proceed with the nomination and join the shortlist for 2021, You need to send the following: Individual Category: Each Entry Should be accompanied by personal profile of Nominated Person, Achievements, Awards & Accolades received, Media Coverages, Articles Published, Photographs and any other relevant details. (along with the attached Info Format) Organisational Category: Each Entry Should be accompanied by write-up of not more than 2700 words excluding attachments, Profile of the Company & Brochure, Media Writeup and interviews. (along with the attached Info Format) For any further Information and assistance, please call us at 9560041556 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. You can also visit our website www.medilinksindia.com. South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2021 remain dedicated to commemorating the momentous developments undergone by a business, enterprise or initiative.
Process of Nomination & Selection Procedure:
- Nomination through Form & Website
- Screening of Nominations.
- Research & Survey Procedure by Brands Council Ratings & Reviews
- Personal visit from our organization (If required)
- Collection of Feedback
- Selection of winners
- Invitation to the ceremony & felicitation by award
- Media coverage
Highlights 2020- 2nd Edition South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards
2nd Edition- South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2020 is a flagship event which brought the people from Significant sectors to narrow the gap and help the healthcare Industry to collaborate & provide the best to the society. This Conference/Healthcare Summit provide excellent networking opportunities for those looking to start and grow their business. This Platform was shared together by World leading Doctors, Global thought Leaders from all field of Healthcare Sectors, Business Leaders, Key Decision Makers, Members of Government Organizations and non-Govt. organizations, CEOs/CXOs, Investment and Promotion agencies from all sectors of the Healthcare Ecosystem to connect, Learn and share best practices in this Networking Forum.
Hon’ble Shri Ashwini Choubey, Member of Parliament & Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare were graced the Occasion as Chief Guest along with Dr Ashok Tanwar ( Former MP), Mr Rohit Tannan ( Bollywood Star), Ms Anita Kundu & Mr Mufti ShamoomQasmi. Founder Member-Anna Andolan& Social Activist, Mr Dhal Singh,Additional DCP, Delhi Police was also present during the Event.
During his Speech, Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India-Mr Ashwini Choubey conveyed thanks to the Doctors, Entrepreneurs and organisations for their contribution & Support during Corona Phase.
At this Onset, Mr Ashish Vats, MD &CEO- Medilinks India Said that We welcome Prime Ministers’sAtmanirbharYojna& Vocal for Local Campaign. And, this platform is set to bring Doctors, Entrepreneurs, Healthcare Organisations, Hospitals and startups in limelight and will Continue to promote the contributions of Indian& International Healthcare Industry.
The Awards were Presented by Dr Ashok Tanwar, Hon’ble former Member of Parliament, Mr Rohit Tannan ( Bollywood Star), Ms Anita Kundu (Famous Mountaineer), Mr Mufti ShamoomQasmi ( Founder Member-Anna Andolan), Dr Girish Tyagi (Secretary- Delhi Medical Council & Former President-Delhi Medical Association) & Mr Ashish Vats( MD & CEO-Medilinks India).
During this Event Dr Sachin Tyagi, HOD, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwaradviseddemonstrated Yoga Postures to keep oneself Stress-free and Calm. During the Panel Discussion on the topic “ Rural Healthcare in India” which was moderated by Dr Ajit Saxena, Apollo Hospitals, where discussed that All forms of Medical Practices, including Ayush and Allopathy, should come together in order to help Human Beings all across the World.
Anita Kundu Foundation was also launched on this platform on the day by Ms Anita Kundu, Famous Mountaineer &Tenzing Norgay National Award Winner 2020. She is also the brand ambassador of famous Protein Brand- Protilinks.
Organisations like Heinrich Limited, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Yashoda Hospitals,Healthopia Group of Companies, Uttar Pradesh Paramedical and Research Council (UPPRC), Salaam Namaste 90.4, Shilpa Medical Agencies, PanchwatiPrayogshala Pvt. Ltd., Roorkee, Design- Bots (D-Bots).
And Individuals like Dr. A. K. Prajapati, Dr. Girish Chandra Pandey, Ms. Swati Chawla, Dr. Sushil Mehtaa, Mr. Naresh Maggu, Mr. Sandeep Saroha, Mr. Puneet K. Jha, Dr.Pinky, Dr.Firozahmad H Torgal, Dr.Ajit Saxena, Dr. Garima Mishra, Mr. Amit Gupta, Dr. Sachin Tyagi, Patanjali YogPeeth, Mr. Sandeep Mengi, Dr. Pushkar Sharma, Miss Anupama Kiran Thakur, Dr.Ami P Shah, Mr. Pradeep Dahiya, Mr Sunil Phogat ,were few amongst felicitated during South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2020.
News 1 India, Salaam Namaste FM, Protilinks Protein Powder & Council for Brand Business Promotions & Research were the Media and Event Partner for this Amazing Event.
Highlights of South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2019
South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2019, a flagship event which brought the people from Significant sectors to narrow the gap and help the healthcare Industry to collaborate & provide the best to the society, was organised by Medilinks India on 14th December 2019 at Sirifort Auditorium, New Delhi.
The Conference/Healthcare Summit provide excellent networking opportunities for those looking to start and grow their business. This Platform was shared together by World leading Doctors, Global thought Leaders from all field of Healthcare Sectors, Business Leaders, Key Decision Makers, Members of Government Organizations and non-Govt. organizations, CEOs/CXOs, Investment and Promotion agencies from all sectors of the Healthcare Ecosystem to connect, Learn and share best practices in this Networking Forum.
Event was inaugurated by Mr Madan Lal, Famous Cricketer and Former Coach of Indian Cricket Team, Dr Balmukund Pandey, Gen Secretary, Itihas Sankalan, RSS, & Ms Anita Kundu, Famous Mountaineer and Sports Celebrity.
The Chief Guest of the Event was the Ex-Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr Harish Rawat (General Secretary-AICC) & Justice Retd. Mahavir S Chouhan( Former Judge, High Court of Punjab & Haryana).
Dr Sharda Jain( Secretary-Delhi Gynaecology Forum), Dr Harish Gupta (Delhi Medical Council), Dr Girish Tyagi ( President, Delhi Medical Association), Dr Ajit Saxena (Apollo Hospital), Dr K K Juneja (Chairman-Board of Homeopathy(Delhi Government)) were also present during the Event as a Moderator cum Panelist.
Organisations like Fortis Bloom, Columbia Asia, Metropolis, American Oncology, SS Innovations were amongst many were awarded by this prestigious Award.
News 1 India, Council for Brand Business Promotions and Research, Delhi Gynaecology forum etc were the Event Partner of this Prestigious Award.
25th September 2021Nominations Open
5th December 2021Selection of Winners by Independent Jury
10th November 2021Deadline for Application Submission
18th December 2021Awards South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2021 and Event
Be Recognized as one of India's best businesses and gain the credibility to unlock new opportunities
Extensive Media Coverage & PR with the Partners.
Join an Exclusive Media
Featured media coverage in National News Channel - News1 India
ORGANISATIONAL AWARD CATEGORIES
- Best Marketing Campaign (Healthcare Industry)
- Best Marketing Campaign (OTC)
- Best Agency (Servicing Healthcare Industry)
- Outstanding Achievement Award In Healthcare- Social Causes
- Healthcare & Social Care Support Award
- Innovation In Quality Of Service Delivery Award
- Excellence In Managing Primary Care Centre
- Product Innovations Award
- Best Patient Safety Initiative Award
- Outreach In Rural Areas
- Best Research & Tech Award For Biomedical
- Best Emerging Brand (OTC)
- Best Pharmacy Retailer
- Best Health Insurance Company
- Dental Laboratory Of The Year
- Corporate Dental Chain Of The Year(Minimum 3 Clinics)
- Best Teeth Whitening Centre
- Most Advanced Dental Services Provider (Rural, Urban and Semi Urban Area)
- Best Eye Clinic Of The Year
- Best Skin Clinic
- Best Diabetes Clinic
- Best ENT Hospital
- Best Medical Devices Company
- Best Healthcare Insurance Company
- Best Clinical Research Company
- Award For Best Quality Initiative In health Care
- Quality In Service Delivery Award
- Award For Best Quality (Medical Devices)
- Award For Best Use of Technology By A Diagnostic Service Provider
- Award For The Best Diagnostic Service Company Of The Year
- Award For The Best Dialysis Service Provider
- Award For Best R & D (Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals etc.)
- Award For Best Hospital In Pediatrics & Gynecology
- Award For Best Fastest Growing FMCG Product In Healthcare
- Award For The Best nutraceutical Company Of The Year
- Award For The Best Medical College/ Institute/ Campus
- Award For The Best Hospitality In Healthcare
- Award For The Best green Hospital
- Award For The Best Green Project Healthcare
- Award For The Best Design In Healthcare
ORGANISATIONAL AWARD CATEGORIES
- Award For The Best Use of Social Media & Digital Marketing In Health Care
- Award For The Best Food Safety Initiative
- Award For The Best Water Safety Initiative
- Food Safety Leadership Award
- Most Innovative Initiatives In Food Safety
- Award For The Best Use Of Six Sigma In Healthcare
- Best Healthcare Unit On Public Private Partnership (PPP) Model In India
- Excellence In Training & Development
- Award For The Best Multi Speciality Hospital (As Per Region)
- Award For The Best CSR Practice In Healthcare
- Award For The Best Fertility Chain
- Award For The Community Based Management of Acute Malnutrition
- Award For The Best Customer Service In Healthcare
- Award For The Best Wellness Company
- Award For The Best Nutrition Brand
- Award For The Best Homeopathy Company Of The Year
- Award For The Best Mobile App. In Healthcare
- Award For The Smartest Fitness Watch
- Award For The Best Fitness App
- Best HR Practice In Healthcare
- Leading Fertility Chain In India
- Award For The Best Dental Manufacturer
- Award For The Best Dental Equipment
- Best Oncology Center of the Year
- Best Radiology Center of the Year
- Best Maternity Center of the Year
- Best Hospital of the Year
- Best Tertiary Care Hospital
- Best Secondary Care Hospital
- Best Hospital of Decade
- Fastest Growing Multispeciality Hospital of the year
Financial Investor of the Year( Healthcare)
- Best Start-up
- Best Emerging Pharma Company
- Best Pharmaceuticals Company
- Best Healthcare Publishers
- Best TPA of the Year
- Best Healthcare Provider of the Year
- Best Healthcare Concept
- Best Healthcare Architect
- Best Healthcare Real Estate Firm
- Best CSR company in Healthcare
- CEO Of The Year Award
- Best Marketer Award
- Brand Leadership Award
- Brand Builder Award
- Lifetime Achievement in Healthcare Award
- Best Reseacher Award
- Women Leadership Award In Healthcare
- Sales Promoter Award
- Hall Of Fame Award
- Outstanding Dentist Of The Year
- Enterpreneur Dentist Of The Year
- Best Healthcare Enterpreneur
- Award For The Best Medical Superintendent Of The Year
- Award For The Best Dietician Of The Year
- Award For The Best Physiotherapist
- Award For The Best Plastic Sergeon In India
- Award For The Best Dermatologist In India
- Outstanding Contribution In Operations (Healthcare)
- Award for Best Physician
- Award for Best Diabetologist
- Best Orthopaedic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Eye Surgeon of the Year
- Best Laparoscopic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Paediatrics of the Year
- Best Neonatologist of the Year
- Best Oncology Surgeon of the Year
- Best Psychiatrist of the Year
- Best IVF Doctor of the Year
- Best Dental Surgeon of the Year
- Best Embryologist of the Year
- Best Cosmetic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon of the Year
- Best Gynaecologist of the Year
- Best Cardiologist of the Year
- Best Neurologist of the Year
- Best Urologist
- Best Doctor( Specialty)
- Best Cardiac Surgeon
- Best Surgeon
- Best Neurosurgeon
- Best Gastroenterlogist
Benefits of Winning Healthcare & Business Award
- National Recognition as one of the Best Healthcare Business in India
- Media Exposure:
- Media coverage in National News Channel - News1 India
- Listing in Medilinks Souvenir, List in official Website
- Listing in official website of Healthcare and Business Awards'2021 awards
- Nomination in 1 Award Category.
- 2 Entry Passes and 1 Food Coupon Complimentary.
- Media Coverage
- 1 pass to attend South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2021 (Networking Meeting)
Dr Ashok Tanwar,
Former Member of Parliament
Justice (Retd.) Mahavir S Chauhan,
Former Judge, High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Chairman, Police Complaints Authority, Chandigarh
Bollywood playback singers and actress
Mr. Ashit Kunal,
News 1 India
Bollywood Star & Director
Mr. Mufti Shamoom Qasmi,
Educationist & Founder Member-Anna Aandolan
Dr Vageesh Saraswat,,
General Secretary, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) Journalist & Poet
Mr Ranjit Khattar,
Chairman, Xpress Funding
Head -Salaam Namaste Radio,
Ex-Content & Communications Head, 92.7 BIGFM