About South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards’ 2020
Medilinks India aim to publicly recognise and celebrate the achievements of people and organisation who have made an outstanding contribution to Health Services and Business. Showcase achievements in Health Sector. Inspire others to achieve Excellence in providing Health Services. Encouraging others in promoting Health & awareness.
Medilinks India, a rapid growing management consulting company is introducing prestigious South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2020 for the Healthcare giants and leading specialists contributed in paradigm shift of Healthcare Sectors across South Asia Pacific Region. This is to recognise them for their contribution in the current scenerio where Indian Health Sector is developing day by day, it is a necessity to bring technology, ideas appreciations on the platform where it should be discussed to contribute Awareness. Thus, Medilinks India is proud to organise this event in the interest of Health Care Sector and public.
Highlights of South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2019
South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Awards 2019, a flagship event which brought the people from Significant sectors to narrow the gap and help the healthcare Industry to collaborate & provide the best to the society, was organised by Medilinks India on 14th December 2019 at Sirifort Auditorium, New Delhi.
The Conference/Healthcare Summit provide excellent networking opportunities for those looking to start and grow their business. This Platform was shared together by World leading Doctors, Global thought Leaders from all field of Healthcare Sectors, Business Leaders, Key Decision Makers, Members of Government Organizations and non-Govt. organizations, CEOs/CXOs, Investment and Promotion agencies from all sectors of the Healthcare Ecosystem to connect, Learn and share best practices in this Networking Forum.
Event was inaugurated by Mr Madan Lal, Famous Cricketer and Former Coach of Indian Cricket Team, Dr Balmukund Pandey, Gen Secretary, Itihas Sankalan, RSS, & Ms Anita Kundu, Famous Mountaineer and Sports Celebrity.
The Chief Guest of the Event was the Ex-Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr Harish Rawat (General Secretary-AICC) & Justice Retd. Mahavir S Chouhan( Former Judge, High Court of Punjab & Haryana).
Dr Sharda Jain( Secretary-Delhi Gynaecology Forum), Dr Harish Gupta (Delhi Medical Council), Dr Girish Tyagi ( President, Delhi Medical Association), Dr Ajit Saxena (Apollo Hospital), Dr K K Juneja (Chairman-Board of Homeopathy(Delhi Government)) were also present during the Event as a Moderator cum Panelist.
Organisations like Fortis Bloom, Columbia Asia, Metropolis, American Oncology, SS Innovations were amongst many were awarded by this prestigious Award.
News 1 India, Council for Brand Business Promotions and Research, Delhi Gynaecology forum etc were the Event Partner of this Prestigious Award.
25th September 2020Nominations Open
5th December 2020Selection of Winners by Independent Jury
30th November 2020Deadline for Application Submission
20th December 2020Awards South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2020 and Event
Be Recognized as one of India's best businesses and gain the credibility to unlock new opportunities
Extensive Media Coverage & PR with the Partners.
Join an Exclusive Media
Featured media coverage in National News Channel - News1 India
ORGANISATIONAL AWARD CATEGORIES
- Best Marketing Campaign (Healthcare Industry)
- Best Marketing Campaign (OTC)
- Best Agency (Servicing Healthcare Industry)
- Outstanding Achievement Award In Healthcare- Social Causes
- Healthcare & Social Care Support Award
- Innovation In Quality Of Service Delivery Award
- Excellence In Managing Primary Care Centre
- Product Innovations Award
- Best Patient Safety Initiative Award
- Outreach In Rural Areas
- Best Research & Tech Award For Biomedical
- Best Emerging Brand (OTC)
- Best Pharmacy Retailer
- Best Oncology Center of the Year
- Best Radiology Center of the Year
- Best Maternity Center of the Year
- CEO Of The Year Award
- Best Marketer Award
- Brand Leadership Award
- Brand Builder Award
- Lifetime Achievement in Healthcare Award
- Best Reseacher Award
- Women Leadership Award In Healthcare
- Sales Promoter Award
- Hall Of Fame Award
- Award for Best Physician
- Award for Best Diabetologist
- Best Orthopaedic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Eye Surgeon of the Year
- Best Laparoscopic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Paediatrician of the Year
- Best Neonatologist of the Year
- Best Oncology Surgeon of the Year
- Best Psychiatrist of the Year
- Best IVF Doctor of the Year
- Best Dental Surgeon of the Year
- Best Embryologist of the Year
- Best Cosmetic Surgeon of the Year
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon of the Year
- Best Gynaecologist of the Year
- Best Cardiologist of the Year
- Best Neurologist of the Year
Benefits of Winning Healthcare & Business Award
- National Recognition as one of the Best Healthcare Business in India
- Media Exposure:
- Media coverage in National News Channel - News1 India
- Listing in Medilinks Souvenir, List in official Website
- Listing in official website of Healthcare and Business Awards'2020 awards
- Nomination in 1 Award Category.
- 2 Entry Passes and 1 Food Coupon Complimentary.
- Media Coverage
- 1 pass to attend South Asia Pacific Healthcare Summit & Business Award’ 2020 (Networking Meeting)
Dr. Suman Bhandari,
Director and HOD,
Department of Cardiology
Fortis Hospital, Noida &
Director Cardiology &
Cath Labs, FEHI
Dr J Kumar,
Director- Corporate Affairs
Chief Medical Advisor-Medilinks India
Dr A S Bhalla,
Director & Chief Medical Advisor,
The Strategic Expert
MD & CEO Medilinks India
Mr Shamit Manchanda,
Hospital Plannning and Construction Medilinks India
Mr Anil Kumar Maini,
Copyright © 2020 MedilinksIndia.
Powered by: D-Bots